The mission of OURS is to bring female IDENTIFYING photographers to the forefront of the world and be a resource for the history of female photography.
OURS Magazine is an online magazine highlighting photographers who identify as female. OURS also publishes articles about the history of female photographers and photography book reviews. We are always looking for new and inspiring artists to showcase on our platforms, so check out below to see if we have any openings. Don't forget: we also have an Open Call page that we regularly update with new opportunities for photographers!
We are currently looking for:
If you are interested in the opportunity of being considered for a feature on OURS, please follow the guide lines below:
- 15-20 images of the completed series
- Images sized 1000 pixels on longest side, 72 PPI
- An artist statement of the series
- A link to website and/or Instagram
Please send all material in a .zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line Applying For Artist Feature 2018.
If you are interested in having your work featured on our Instagram feed, please follow the guide lines below:
- 2-3 images you would like featured
- Images sized 1000 pixels on the longest side, 72 PPI
- Some information on the images (Image Title, Year, Series, Artist Name, Medium)
- An artist bio (no more than 150 words)
Please send all material to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Applying For Instagram Feature 2018.
PHOTOGRAPHY BOOK REVIEW
If you are interested in your book being reviewed by OURS, please follow the guide lines below:
- A brief summary of the book and the work it showcases
- Where it can be purchased for our audience
Please send all material to email@example.com with the subject line Applying For Book Review 2018.
Graphic + Web Designer
North Carolina, USA